Thank you for coming to my profile!
I am an illustrator/painter living in London. I am originally from Hungary and I have got a BA degree in Teaching Art.
I am inspired by people, fashion, flowers and animals. Currently, I am exploring metallic coloured pencils and acrylic paint on coloured papers.
If you would like to collaborate with me, please write me to : email@example.com
(My name is Eva Szentgyorgyi but I use Yoyo Miyoko as a nickname.)
The Author a month photo book – Moleskine, 2012
2009. Cafe Vian Gozsdu, Budapest
2008. Kulturális Repedések, Összmuvészeti Találkozás / Piros Úszóház, Szeged
2008. Garabonciás Borozó, Szeged
2009. Fringe muvészeti fesztivál, Kecskemét
* Moleskine – Author of the month
* Fusion Of Effects – Featuring my illustrations of Chanel Spring-Summer Haute couture 2015
* Draw A Dot. – Featuring my illustrations of Chanel Spring-Summer Haute couture 2015
* Radio Taiwan International – My artwork has been selected in top 100 paintings
* Open Books – They used one of my paintings as a book cover / Omoruyi Uwuigiaren – Stories from the Heart of Africa
* Sketches & Jottings art blog – My moleskine pictures were featured by a canadan journalist Joan Walters
* Opus One – Opus One is a Brazilian magazine, one of my moleskine pictures was published by Juliana Diniz
”This month a Facebook record was broken for us, with almost 1,000 likes, Éva Szentgyörgyi has become our most liked upload to Facebook. We are very happy to say thanks to our great fans for helping us reward this great member of our community as our newest Author-A-Month. ” – Moleskine Staff